Effective Date: April 16, 2019
Note: This document is available in English and Serbian, as these are the official languages of commerce for our clients and in the regions, we operate. Any copies translated into other languages will not be considered as valid.
We are well aware of the fact that you care how information about you is used and shared.
This Policy is incorporated into and is subject to the AFA Terms of Service (Terms or ToS), which is available for your review at iw.afa.co.rs/en/terms--conditions.
The use of information collected through our sites is limited to the purposes of this Policy.
By visiting the website, using the Service by other means, or by purchasing any goods/services through our Service, you accept the privacy practices described in this Policy.
Information Collection and Use
1. Who We are
AFA, Association for Female Affirmation, operates the website at iw.afa.co.rs and provide a range of services to Clients.
- AFA, Association for Female Affirmation
- Gospodar Jevremova 2
- 11000 Belgrade, Serbia
- Phone/Fax: +381 (0)11 21 80 533
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Representative: AFA, Association for Female Affirmation
2. The Information We collect on the Website
We collect different types of information from or through the website. The legal basis for AFA processing of Personal Data is primarily that the processing is necessary for providing the Visitors and Clients with the services and communicating with them through the website, and that the processing is carried out in AFA’s legitimate interests, which are further explained in the section “How We Use the Information We Collect” of this Policy.
We may also process data upon your consent, asking for it as appropriate.
2.1. User-provided Information
When you use the Service, as a Client or as a Visitor, you may provide, and we may collect Personal Data.
Examples of Personal Data may include, but it’s not limited to:
- Name and Surname;
- Email Address;
- Mailing Address;
- Mobile Phone Number;
- Company Name.
Personal Data also includes other information, such as geographic area or preferences, when any such information is linked to information that identifies a specific individual. You may provide us with Personal Data in various ways on the Service. For example, if you register for an account, use the available services, interact with other users of the website through a communication or messaging capabilities, post your comments or reviews, or send us customer service related requests.
2.1.1. Information We collect on our own Behalf
- We may collect your Personal Data, such as your full name, phone number, email address, or similar, when you fill in our contact form or register for our services. When you use and/or visit the website we may receive certain information about you as described below.
- We may send you emails with information on our services. If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you may opt out of them by sending an email to email@example.com.
- We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (Usage Data). The Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
- Technologies such as cookies, beacons, tags, and scripts are used by AFA. These technologies may be used in analyzing trends, administering AFA website, tracking your movements around the website and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
- Data collected through the use of these technologies are also used for quality improvement of AFA Services.
- This information may include IP address or other device address or ID, web browser and/or device type, the web pages or sites visited just before or just after using the Service, the pages or other content the Client or Visitor views or interacts with on the Service, and the dates and times of the visit, access, or use of the Service.
- We also may use these technologies to collect information regarding a Visitor or Client’s interaction with email messages, such as whether the Visitor or User opens, clicks on, or forwards a message. This information is gathered from all Clients and Visitors.
- Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
Examples of Cookies We use
- Necessary Cookies - Necessary cookies help make the website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- Preference Cookies - Preference cookies enable the website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region that you are in.
- Statistics Cookies - Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
- Marketing Cookies - Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third-party advertisers.
- Unclassified Cookies - Unclassified cookies are cookies that we are in the process of classifying, together with the providers of individual cookies.
If you are located in Europe, your IP address, keystroke activity, and personal information are never stored or shared with any
We also use Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Ads (Conversion Tracking).
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: policies.google.com/privacy.
3. How We use your Information
3.1. We use the information that we collect to operate and maintain the website and to respond to your questions and concerns:
- To provide and maintain the Service;
- To notify you about changes to our Service;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you opt for those;
- To provide customer care and support;
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service;
- To monitor the usage of the Service;
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
3.2. The legal basis is given in Article 12 of the Law on Personal Data Protection of the Republic of Serbia and art. 6(1)(f) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
3.3. If you have given your consent, we may also use the information that we collect to send you marketing communications in our newsletter. The legal basis is given in the Law on Personal Data Protection of the Republic of Serbia and art. 6(1)(f) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
3.4. We may also use the information that we collect to help our partners improve their website(s).
4. Storage and Processing
Your information collected through the AFA website may be stored, maintained and processed at the computers (servers) located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Serbia and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Serbia and process it in the Republic of Serbia, in line with the Law on Personal Data Protection of Republic of Serbia and EU GDPR.
AFA may transfer information that we collect about you, including personal information, to affiliated entities, or to other third parties across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world.
5. How We share your Information
5.1. Personally Identifiable Information
AFA will not rent or sell your personally identifiable information to others. We may store personal information in locations outside the direct control of AFA (for instance, on servers or databases co-located with hosting providers).
Any personally identifiable information you elect to make publicly available on our website, such as posting comments on our blog page, will be available to others. If you remove information that you have made public on the website, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the website or if other users have copied or saved that information.
5.2. Non-personally Identifiable Information
We may share non-personally identifiable information (such as anonymous usage data, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third parties to help them understand the usage patterns for certain AFA services and those of our partners.
By publishing any information on the website (such as in our blog), that is not directly related to you, but may contain Personal Data, you agree that you have obtained all necessary consents to make such information public and that doing so will not violate any laws. If you remove the information that you have made public on the website, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the website, or if other users have copied or saved that information.
Non-personally identifiable information may be stored indefinitely.
5.3. Instances where We may be required to share your Information
AFA will disclose your information where required to do so by law,
- Comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement;
- To enforce our Terms of Service or to protect the security or integrity of the website;
- To exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of AFA, our users or others;
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service;
- To protect against legal liability.
6. Notification Procedures
It is our policy to provide notifications, whether such notifications are required by law or are for marketing or other business-related purposes, to you via email, written or hard copy notice, or through conspicuous posting of such notice on the website, as determined by AFA in its sole discretion.
We reserve the right to determine the form and means of providing notifications to you, provided that you may opt out of certain means of notification as described in this Policy.
7. Children’s Privacy
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, AFA does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 18.
In the unlikely event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 18 without proper verification or parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible.
If you are a parent or legal guardian and you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are located in the European Union (EU) or European Economic Area (EEA), please note that we will not transfer information, including Personal Data, to a country outside of the EU or EEA.
8. How We protect your Information
AFA is concerned with protecting your privacy and data, but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to AFA or guarantee that your information on the website may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of any of our industry standard physical, technical or managerial safeguards.
When you enter sensitive information (such as log in credentials) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). No method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about security on our site, you can contact us at email@example.com.
9. Privacy Shield
AFA self-certifies compliance with EU-US Privacy Shield at the U.S. Department of Commerce. AFA also complies with the EU GDPR framework as set forth by the European Union regarding the collection, use, and retention of Personal Data from European Union member countries. AFA has certified that it adheres to the requirements of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access, and enforcement.
10. How long do we keep your Personal Data
- If you are a Visitor to the website, we will retain your information for as long as necessary but no longer than one (1) year after your last visit to our website.
- If you are
AFAClient, we will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you with the services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
- Please note that, as described in Article 5.2 above, non-personally identifiable information may be stored indefinitely.
11. Linking to other Websites/Third-party Content
We are not responsible for the practices employed by websites or services linked to or from the website, including the information or content contained therein.
Your browsing and interaction on any third-party website or service, including those that have a link or advertisement on our website, are subject to that third party’s own rules and policies.
We have no control and cannot assume any responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices on any of the third-party websites or services they provide.
Social Media Widgets
AFA website includes social media features, such as the Facebook Like button and other widgets that run on our website. These features may collect your IP address and information on the website page that you are visiting and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly.
12. Your Rights in relation to Personal Data
For current AFA Clients: You can review, correct, update or delete inaccuracies to the information about you that AFA keeps on file by logging into your account to update your information.
Alternately (for all other data subjects tracked by AFA and former AFA Clients): You can contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge your request and handle it promptly, and in any case not later than within seventy-two (72) upon receiving and inform you about the way we have handled your request.
If you wish to opt-out of being tracked by AFA’s analytics software, you can do so at email@example.com.
Data protection law gives you a range of rights in connection with our processing of your Personal Data. In this regard, you have the right to request that we rectify or delete the Personal Data or restrict the processing of your Personal Data if you think they are inaccurate.
Furthermore, you have the right to object against the processing based on our legitimate interests as a legal basis. We are required to assess and act on your request. Additionally, you also have the right to data portability if it should become relevant.
You have a right to lodge a complaint with your local supervisory authority.
The contact information of the Commissioner for Information of Public Importance and Personal Data Protection of Republic of Serbia:
- Kralja Aleksandra Boulevard 22
- 11000 Belgrade, Serbia
- Telephone: +381 (0)11 340 89 00
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complaint Forms available
When we change the policy in a material manner, we will let you know via email and/or a prominent notice on the website, prior to the change becoming effective and update the ‘effective date’ at the top of this page.
14. How to
If you want to contact us by direct mail, you can send it to our address:
- AFA, Association for Female Affirmation
- Gospodar Jevremova 2
- 11000 Belgrade, Serbia