Digital Transformation, Allternetread full bio
Digital Transformation, Allternet
Innovation week will bring together innovators, industry leaders, opinion-makers and game changers to showcase and discuss the latest trends and innovation in science, technology, design, creativity, R&D, new product development having in mind impact on the common good. We will discuss how to use innovation giving equal priority to both: economic growth and solving social and environmental challenges, contributing to the public good and building a more responsible society.
We will share knowledge and information to better understand future and rapidly changing world, global technological and economic landscapes, shifting trends across different sectors, as well as the ethical, moral, legal, and political implications of technologies implementations.
You can expect a tremendous agenda and intense networking.
Leading scientists, researchers, university professors, speakers from the most innovative companies, institutions, organizations and startups, investors, entrepreneurs, new talents and young generation of innovators and activists.
Participating in Innovation Week you are contributing to the initiative of "More Girls in STEM" which aims to empower and inspire the next generation of girls in the fields of science, technology, engineering and mathematics, to ensure equal representation in the businesses of the future.
This year we are launching Annual Awards for Innovations and Initiatives to celebrate the brightest individuals, companies and organizations whose ideas and innovations had a hand in the creation of dependable surroundings for all of us.
Digital Transformation, Allternetread full bio
Digital Transformation, Allternet
PSM, The Science Nomad, STEM Educationread full bio
PSM, The Science Nomad, STEM Education
Dr. Kohlhagen is an Australian professor, who dedicated his career to science and learning and supporting the professional development of educators around the world. He has worked with Questacon, the National Science and Technology Centre in Canberra for almost 40 years and has vastly contributed in shaping and delivering many of the programs, shows, and demonstrations that form a key part of the center’s activities and outreach programs.
Dr. Kohlhagen has been active for many years supporting the professional development of educators. This has focused on the application of hands-on - inquiry-based learning in formal and informal educational institutions.
He is a creator of The Science Nomad - a project aimed at supporting support educators and learners through the use of humble materials to provoke powerful learning and to gather and share from indigenous communities across the world indigenous knowledge and knowledge systems regarding science, technology, design, and innovations. For years, he has been implementing effective STEM education approaches and preparing educators for jobs of the future, all around the world.
He is the designer of several public artworks - relating to a number of natural phenomena and has created a number of public encryption/code-based artworks. He has been awarded a Creative Fellowship by Wonder Walk Victoria to develop the concepts for several public science/art installations for the Melbourne CBD.
Co-founder of the Berlin-based Innovation Agency, J2C - Journey 2 Creationread full bio
Co-founder of the Berlin-based Innovation Agency, J2C - Journey 2 Creation
Habib Lešević is an innovator, entrepreneur and leading expert in the field of innovation and entrepreneurship. He is a co-founder of J2C - Journey to Creation from Berlin, and visiting professor in the UK (Cass Business School, Royal College of Arts) and several universities in Germany.
His work focuses on developing authentic and sustainable organizations through implementing an innovative Coaching methodology in the development of startups and organizations.
Habib Lešević is a renowned expert in the field of entrepreneurship, startup, innovation and leadership culture and is recognized by leading platforms such as TEDx, Re:
Co-founder & CIO of NEOME - Women Investing Club, Alternative Investmentsread full bio
Co-founder & CIO of NEOME - Women Investing Club, Alternative Investments
Inbal is a fund analyst with diverse and high-level expertise in investment solutions in the capital markets. Inbal leads the fund ranking business at S&P Maalot and worked as an investment fund analyst as part of the investment team at UBS Israel.
She was engaged in creating a full scale, quantitative and qualitative fund rating for the first time in Israel. Over the years she has ranked most of the Asset Managers in Israel. In the last couple of years, her focus is on Alternative investments, analyzing and rating Hedge Funds, Private Equity, and Private Debt Funds.
She is the founder of NEOME - The Woman Investing Club, the first ever female angels club in Israel.
Minister without Portfolio, Innovation and Technological Developmentread full bio
Minister without Portfolio, Innovation and Technological Development
Nenad Popović (born on 30 September 1966, Tuzla, Bosnia-Herzegovina) graduated from the high school in Tuzla and from the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering in Belgrade in 1992. He obtained a master's degree and a Ph.D. from the Moscow School of Economics. Popović lectured at the Faculty of Economics at the Moscow State University Lomonosov, as well as at the Faculty of Economics at the Moscow State Mining University.
He has published eight books and more than 120 scientific papers in various fields, including economics, regional development, management, economic relations between Serbia and Russia, as well as the condition and prospects of economic development of the southern Serbian province of Kosovo and Metohija.
Popović has been nominated for the position at which he is now in the Serbian government by being a successful businessman who has achieved internationally recognized results in the field of development and application of innovations in the industry. Popović withdrew from his business ventures to engage in public work in Serbia.
Popović applies his unique business experience to improve the entrepreneurial environment and thus take Serbia towards a promising and innovative technological future.
He is the holder of several decorations, the most important of which are:
• Marco Calicchia, MaZee, Founder and CEO
• Nick Todorov, Co-founder and CEO Limechain;
• Velislav Ivanov, Operations Director Limechain;
• Milan Ilić, Head of Growth at MVP Workshop and Stefan Ignjatović, Growth Marketing Specialist at MVP Workshop
Hosted by H.E.Mr. Jan Lundin at Residency of Swedish Embassy
Ivan Rakonjac, Innovation Fund, Director
Simona Jaćimović, student of Faculty of Agriculture
Hotel Hyatt Regency, Belgrade
• AFA Innovation week program board members, Ivana Jovičić, Blockchain Developer, Blinking; and Jelisaveta Lazarević, Teaching assistant and PhD student FEFA and AFA Project Leader
• Habib Lešević, J2C, Leadership Development & Executive Coach
• Stuart Kohlhagen, the Science Nomad; Director "Science and Learning at Science Centre Solutions", “How to develop capacity for innovation”
• Nenad Popović, Minister without portfolio of Serbia in charge of innovations and technological development
• H.E. Mr. Kurt Donnelly, Deputy Chief of Mission, US Embassy
• H.E. Mr. Pertti Juhani Ikonen, Ambassador of Finland
• H.E. Mrs. Alona Fisher Kamm, Ambassador of Israel
• H.E. Ms. Ruth Caris Stewart, Ambassador of Australia
• H.E. Mr. Philippe Gérald Guex, Ambassador of Switzerland
Moderator: H.E. Mrs. Kati Csaba, Ambassador of Canada
• Vesna Crnojević Bengin, BioSense Institute Co-founder
• Ivan Bjelajac, CEO MVP Workshop
• Klod Kolaro, Vice President and General Manager, Comtrade System Integration International
• Vladimir Trkulja, UNICEF Venture fellow
• Sandra Rodić, USAID Cooperation for Growth Project, Access to Finance Director
Moderator: Jelena Galić, President of the Executive Board, AIK Bank
12:30- 13:00 Branislav Vujović, President of New Frontier Group, “Innovation through business model”
13:00- 13:20 Nikolaos Dimitriadis, CEO, Trizma Neuro,”How to Apply Neuroscience in Business”
13:20- 13:40 Inbal Polak, Co-founder & CIO of NEOME Women Investing Club / Transformative Power of Human Capital: Alternative and Innovative Investments
13:40 – 14:00 Cesar Sanchez Lopez, AirBus Vice President Southern Europe, Caucasus & Israel
Innovation in Retail industry
• Goran Skrobonja, Leonardo da Vinci book, Laguna
Innovation in Agriculture
• Ivana Gađanski, Research Fellow, BioSense Institute
Innovation in Healthcare and Pharma industry
• Staša Stanković, PhD student in Genomic medicine Cambridge University
• Dr Ana Krivokuća,Research Assosiate, Institute for Oncology and Radiology
Innovation in Research field
• Jovana Nikolić, Consumer Insights, Mbrain Train
Innovation in Ecology
• Jelena Smiljanić, Head of Production, Esensa
Innovation in Electro-energy sector
• Marko Bezbradica, professional associate for managing the international and regulatory portfolio, Elektromreža Srbije, CROSSBOW project
Innovation in financial sector
• Ivana Jovičić, Blokchain Developer, Blinking and Milica Lazarević, Software Developer, Blinking
Innovation in Real Estate and Architecture
• Vladimir Bojović & Sara Vasić, Junior Architects YOUTH by Arhi.Pro
Innovation in Education
• Siniša Dagary, CEO, Sacret Life
Innovation in Retail industry
• Biljana Ždrale, Co-founder, Boostowski
Innovation in Creative Industry
• Aleksej Vasić,Co-founder, Lumina Images
Innovation in Telecommunications
• Branka Pudrlja Durbaba, Senior Market Director and CMO, Vip mobile
Innovation in Gaming
• Miloš Paunović, CSR Specialist Nordeus
Innovation in ICT
• Jelena Ječmenić, Alliances and Channel Manager, Comtrade System integration international for Slovenia, Austria and UAE
• Marija Mitrović Dankulov, Head of Innovation Center, Institute of Physics
• Vukašin Vukoja, CEO and Co-founder, Tenderly
• Nikola Mađarević, Director of Blockchain R&D, 2Key
• Nada Begenišić, Senior Technology Consultant, AIGO
• Stefan Salom, Co-founder Infostud
• Jasna Janus, Program Manager, Microsoft Development Center
• Nebojša Bjelotomić, CEO Saga
• Nataša Sekulić, Country Leader, IBM
Moderator: Nebojša Djurdjević, Digital Serbia Initiative
H.E. Mr. Jan Lundin, Ambassador of Sweden in Serbia
Hilde Van Criekinge, Corporate Communication Manager IKEA South East Europe
Field visits / companies, institutes and research centers, tech-parks, startup hubs
Habib Lešević, J2C, Leadership Development & Executive Coach
Lubna Dajani, Founder of Allternet Ltd, Digital Transformation, Design, Strategy and Growth / “How Collaboration facilitates innovation“
• The most innovative young talents in cooperation with Brainz TV
SPK Privrednik, Šekspirova 27
• Stuart Kohlhagen, the Science Nomad; Director of Science and Learning at Science Centre Solutions, Canberra
• Ivan Ostojić, McKinsey Partner
Moderator: Branimir Brkljač, Founder of Mokrin House
Ivana Paunović, Working Experience Manager, Nordeus
Macarena Botta, Uruguay ecosystem development
Jelena Galić, President of the Executive Board, AIK Bank
prof.dr Dragan Lončar, Faculty of Economics
Kori Udovički, CEVES
Nebojša Đurđević, Digital Serbia Initiative
Željka Motika, lawyer and Co-founder of Serbian blockchain initiative
Toplica Spasojević, SPK Privrednik
prof. dr Zoran Ševarac, Faculty of Organisational Sciences
The Most Innovative Industry Leaders
The Most Innovative Non-profit Initiatives
Share with Us Your Knowledge and Ideas
Innovation Week Special Awards